Program Manager UIEvolution, Inc
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED DepartmentProduct Studio
Reports toVP of Product Studio
Job overviewLet?s be honest with each other, most any Program Manager will have the skills described below. The skills themselves are nothing special; they are the typical skills of a product owner. But there is a key ingredient that will escape you if you only read the skills?
UIEvolution is not looking for zombies or drones? people that go through life without really making any hard decisions and just keep doing the same actions over and over. We don?t need people that consider it a ?productive day? because it was booked full of meetings. And people that are more concerned with their image than with the product can look elsewhere.
UIEvolution needs passionate Program Managers. People with a passion for?
?Great opportunity at a Great company.
The key to being a great company, and to doing great things, is to find skilled, passionate people and give them the freedom to do amazing things. Come join the team at UIEvolution, and let?s change the world together!
Responsibilities- Coordinate and complete software development programs with both internal and external customers.
- Establish deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing progress of assigned projects.
- Work with customers to determine their needs, and provide guidance on how to make a great product.
- Communicate clearly with the customer, and work to build a lasting relationship.
- Understand technical issues enough to make the right decisions for the product.
- Focus on driving the current product to completion, while working with our customers to own the next project as well.
QualificationsEducation & Experience
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience in Program/Product/Project Management
- Proven track record of shipping products to customers, with an emphasis on end user products.
- Proven successful experience in deadline-oriented, fast-paced and quality-driven environment.
- Excellent analytical and technical knowledge, with the ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and conflicting priorities while working both independently and as a team member.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business needs and recommend effective process/technology solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to make presentations to all levels of management.
- Passion for customer service and building a relationship with our clients
- Background in the software/ mobile applications environment industry.
- Strong technical trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Previous Development or QA experience.
- Proactive in all actions, looking to solve problems before they become problems.
ProcessIf you share our passion, want to work on the cutting edge of mobile software development, and have skills that match our hiring needs, click on the link below to submit your application!
UIEvolution, Inc. participates in E-Verify, a web-based system that allows an employer to determine an employee's eligibility to work in the US using information reported on an employee's form I-9. The E-Verify system confirms eligibility with both the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security.
UIEvolution, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
||Kirkland, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED