Program Manager, Molecular Diagnostics Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
JOB OBJECTIVE: Manage interrelated Molecular Diagnostics (MDx) projects and initiatives in support of Promega?s MDx strategy.
New Opportunity Development:
1. Work with sales business development managers to identify and understand customer requirements and evaluate viable technical solutions.
2. Utilize project management skills to champion and manage the execution of activities in order to deliver products that meet customer requirements.
3. Manage internal and external interactions and work directly with MDx clients to ensure custom/co-development projects finish on-time and within budget.
4. Develop and utilize tools to report and communicate on the status of opportunities against growth targets.
5. Manage a group of interrelated opportunities. Analyze the opportunities for common characteristics or issues and then develop tools and/or processes to improve efficiencies and enhance the customer?s experience.
Clinical Product Development:
6. Lead and/or participate with teams in the use of design control process to develop regulated products. (QSR/cGMP, IVD).
7. Write customer requirements relevant to the clinical/molecular diagnostic customer segment and collaborate with the design control team to translate the customer requirements into product requirements.
8. Monitor the progress of product development to ensure customer/product requirements are being achieved.
9. Understand key legal, ethical, quality and regulatory requirements applicable to our business and products.
10. Coordinate interrelated projects and teams in order to achieve Promega?s MDx strategy.
11. Collaborate with key opinion leaders to validate technology/product concepts, and support the promotion of existing and new products and technologies.
12. Understand and comply with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Minimum of Bachelor?s degree in Life Sciences.
2. Clinical or life science laboratory research experience/background.
3. Minimum of 2-5 years of global product and/or project management experience within a scientific, medical, or technology-based organization.
4. Successful experience working in an entrepreneurial environment.
5. Effective communication, project management and decision-making skills.
6. Imaginative, inclusive leader, who inspires and challenges team members to solve complex problems.
1. Prior experience in leading the development and commercialization of molecular and companion diagnostic products and technologies.
2. MBA and/or technical degree in the life sciences (Master?s Degree, Ph.D).
3. Experience of bringing a product(s) through either pre-market notification (510(k) or pre-market approval (PMA).
4. Experience in developing products under Design Control (21CFR820).
5. International experience, especially working with overseas team members.
1. Ability to use computer programs (Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project), office tools and equipment.
2. Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time.
Promega Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED