Program Manager (Products) Apigee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Apigee, the Platform for Digital Business
Apigee?s market is comprised of businesses undergoing digital transformation in response to the sudden dominance of mobile end-user computing and related new forms of competition. This is a new style of computing. It cannot be delivered by putting old infrastructure in the cloud because the pattern is fundamentally different: distributed, occasionally connected, chaotic.
Digital business is realized through apps exchanging data with enterprises. Apps cannot be built without APIs. APIs must be easy to consume. The entire digital value chain must be visible to the business. This wave is about bringing the developer who builds the app closer to the person who uses it while giving real-time transparency to the business via data. To meet these needs, we have built a digital business platform.
We are a new breed of company that builds high-quality software in the cloud and on-premises and makes it available to everyone in the world. We focus on building great software for developers and business leaders by providing that software for free, along with outstanding education about the digital transformation that is changing our world and on selling with direct engagement all the way through our customers? success. The results put us in privileged company with sustained outstanding growth in revenue, new enterprise customers, and developers.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
About being a Program Manager, Product, at Apigee
Apigee is seeking a Program Manager to join our Product team. The Program Manager, Products, to work closely with the Product Management team and other disciplines at Apigee to ensure operational efficiency and customer / user delight from a product standpoint.
The Program Manager, Product, will?
- own the product organization's SLA (service level agreement) to the rest of the organization
- define and deliver all product organization metrics beyond SLA to leadership and other parts of Apigee
- work closely with Product Managers, technical leads and all other disciplines at Apigee (Customer Success, Marketing, Sales, Finance) to optimize organizational efficiency
- drive specific customer time-bound product requirements that cut across product components and ensure their timely delivery
- drive and maintain the overall product portfolio roadmap for Apigee
Think you may be Apigee's Program Manager, Product? You bring to the table?
- Strong project / program management skills and track record
- Solid technical background
- Experience working as a Product Manager - REQUIRED
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
If you have experience with the following, that would tip the scales?
- SaaS software product management
- Experience thriving in a fast moving high growth software business
Apigee offers great compensation, work-life balance, health insurance coverage, insurance for your financial protection, and savings/investment plans. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 401(k).
We are a non-accrued vacation time company, whereby we allow as much time you need for personal and vacation matters, with proper management approval. There is freedom in planning the workday with flexible start and stop times subject to the company's needs.
Apigee is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
||Palo Alto, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED