Program Manager/Release Manager (aka Change Agent) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Program Manager (aka Change Agent)
Do you get what it takes to deliver an outstanding product to the customer....continuously? Â Are you ready to take your knowledge of Agile methodologies, collaborating and problem solving to deliver on a release model that totally rocks? Â We have a unique opportunity within the Product and Delivery Program Management team for a person with vision, a passion for excellence and a track record of success. Â This is not about executing against an existing model - it's about coming up with solutions and making them happen - it's about leadership and innovation and excellence. What would you do all day??
- Work across multiple Engineering Scrum teams to successfully deliver their vision to our customers (aka release management)
- Solve complex problems, drive change, and implement solutions
- Clearly and concisely communicate with everyone (including the executive team)
- Lead meetings, keep everyone on track and organized, manage the big picture as well as the details
- Use your energy, drive and enthusiasm to perpetrate the positive vibes throughout the company
It would be really nice if you had....
- A successful track record of managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with software development, QA and delivery (experience with SaaS would be awesome!)
- Practical knowledge of various Agile practices and disciplines
- ISO, SOC 1 or PCI experience
It's essential that you have....
- Bachelors degree in a related technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- A minimum 5 years experience with Project Management, Program Management or Release Management
- Experience working in Enterprise Applications development
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services