Program Manager Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Operations | Santa Clara, CA, United States
WHAT IS INFOBLOX?
Infoblox (NYSE:BLOX) delivers essential technology to help customers control their networks. Our patented Gridâ"¢ technology helps businesses automate complex network control functions to reduce costs and increase security and uptime. Infoblox is a global company, with operations in 25 countries. Our solutions help over 6,500 enterprises and service providers make their networks more available, secure and automated.
Manufacturing Program Manager
In this role, you will lead the introduction of x86 server appliances new products and processes into factory sites. You will be responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing manufacturing/operations activities across a network of commodity suppliers and contract manufacturers. You will work closely with Design Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Procurement, Planning, and System Program Management throughout the design, prototype, qualification, pilot and ramp phases of product introduction, and be responsible for operational risk mitigation and weekly communication to executive staff on status.
- Operational readiness at product launch
- Definition of key NPI deliverables
- Ownership of NPI schedules
- Managing NPI operational risk
- Communcation of status to senior management.
- Skill Set & Experience
- 5+ years hardware new product introduction experience
- 10+ years tech industry experience
- Broad manufacturing / operations background (technical background preferable but not a pre-requisite) particularly with commodities suppliers and contract manufactures
- Demonstrated program management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical while not losing sight of big picture
- Good people management and interpersonal skills
- Cross-functional teamwork oriented
- Ability to negotiate changes and adjust project schedules or scope
- Tools: MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Oracle, Agile, Tableau
- Education (must)
o Bachelors or Masters in Industrial / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering. MBA desired.
- Certifications (optional)
APICS, PMP, Six Sigma Green/Black Belt
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services