Program Manager/ Sr. Project Manager T2 Biosystems, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Program Manager/ Sr. Project ManagerT2 Biosystems is disrupting the landscape of clinical diagnostics with T2MR, the Company's proprietary magnetic biosensor detector. The T2MR technology enables healthcare professionals to save lives and reduce costs by providing sensitive, accurate, and rapid diagnostic results. The company's products can detect molecular or immunoassay targets directly from unpurified clinical samples in hospitals, labs and physicians' offices. We are seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to join our Team as a Program Manager/ Sr. Project Manager.
- Manages daily project management activities, including project schedule development, project budget, intra-division liaison, project communication, status reporting, and resource plan development.
- Identifies and tracks critical path/activities, risks, contingencies and alternatives.
- Mentors team members and ensure team members understand project objectives, specifications, deliverables, timelines and tasks.
- Other responsibilities include reporting meeting minutes, tracking action items, preparing meeting agendas, coordinating sub-team activities and disseminating project information.
- A Ph.D. in Scientific or Bioengineering discipline, with strong Molecular Biology experiences
- PMP certification required, MBA a plus
- 6-10 years experience in an IVD (a must) industry setting (including both instrumentation and assays).
- Previous experience handling multiple, complex projects with an emphasis on resource management.
- Experience that emphasizes clearly and carefully tracking project details and keeping a team on target with standards and schedules
- Have a track record for innovation.
- Have a strong knowledge of what it takes to advance an assay from conception through commercialization, including specifically, the process, the product and the technology
- Enjoy working in a team-based cross-functional organization.
- Be highly self-motivated, an excellent communicator, highly analytical, and
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain focus on deliverables.
If this sounds like you, please send your rÃ©sumÃ© and cover letter to
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Product Development Investors: Flagship Ventures
, Flybridge Capital Partners
, Physic Ventures
, Polaris Venture Partners All Jobs: at T2 Biosystems, Inc.
|Headquarters:||101 Hartwell Avenue|
Lexington, MA 02421
|Industry:||Medical Devices and Equipment|
|Company Profile:||T2 Biosystems, founded in 2006 by renowned scientists from MIT and Mass General Hospital, is an in vitro diagnostic company that has developed an innovative and proprietary technology platform that offers a rapid, sensitive and simple alternative to existing diagnostic methodologies. We are using our T2 Magnetic Resonance platform, or T2MR, to develop a broad set of applications aimed at reducing mortality rates, improving patient outcomes and reducing the cost of healthcare by helping medical professionals make targeted treatment decisions earlier. T2MR enables rapid detection of pathogens, biomarkers and other abnormalities in a variety of unpurified patient sample types, including whole blood, and can detect cellular targets at limits of detection as low as one colony forming unit per milliliter, or CFU/ml. Our initial development efforts utilizing T2MR target sepsis and hemostasis, which are areas of significant unmet medical need in which existing therapies could be more effective with improved diagnostics. We have completed a pivotal clinical trial for our T2Dx diagnostic instrument, or T2Dx, and T2 Candida panel, or T2Candida, which have the ability to rapidly identify the five clinically relevant species of Candida, a fungal pathogen known to cause sepsis. Upon receiving regulatory clearance, we intend to commercialize T2Dx and T2 Candida and our goal is to launch these product candidates commercially in the United States in the first half of 2015.
T2 Biosystems was named to the FierceMedicalDevices "Fierce 15" list in 2012, received the prestigious SBANE award in 2013 and received the Most Promising Company award at the Personalized Medicine World Conference in 2014.
Support T2 Biosystems, Inc. with Social Media services