Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla has delivered more than 2,400 Roadsters to customers worldwide and received more than 13,000 reservations for Model S. Model S, the world's first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle, began deliveries to U.S. customers in June of this year and was named Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the Year.
Tesla Motors is seeking an incredibly sharp Program Manager to manage the Tesla Academy. This individual will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the training program for timing, quality, and cost. The Program Manager should have a passion for electric vehicles and should enjoy working with a team. The goal of this individual is to manage an effective training program for Service Technicians with the intention of expanding this training program to other departments.
- Assist in the planning, implementation, and follow up of training projects
- Represent Tesla in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required, plus 2 - 4 years work experience
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- General automotive knowledge, systems, components, and related technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High tolerance (thrive) with ambiguity
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
|Location:||Fremont, CA |
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|