· Foster teamwork by planning and addressing strategic issues as a team; encouraging collaboration among team members and between teams; and acknowledging and celebrating team accomplishments as it pertains to the business of software implementation and client satisfaction.
· Providing analysis and recommendations to the client on technical project phases, milestones, and overall progress of the technical development implementation.
· Facilitating accurate and up-to-date consultant schedule information for all client projects by ensuring the Lawson PSA/GPA application is up-to-date for resource assignment, client opportunities, and resource skill-sets.
· Completing monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasts as requested by management on a timely basis.
· Provide direct feedback to R&D as well as other launch and or beta team members when engaged with beta or lead adopter activities.
· Detailed implementation planning, project planning and project coordination in conjunction with the project manager, developing positive customer relationships (executive level and end user), creating a high level of customer satisfaction, and effective team management.
Project Complexity (10%)
· Requires a working knowledge of technology including but not limited to, development tools, databases, operating systems, programming languages.
· Maintain up-to-date skills on the most recent release of the Lawson technical and third party tools to continue to provide a high level of service to the Lawson customer.
· Promote Lawson, its products and services, in a positive, responsible manner.
· Provides clients with consulting expertise and â€œbest practiceâ€ recommendations around enhancing the standard Lawson products, tool utilization, staging of enhancements, etc.
· Introducing new and/or additional Lawson products and services to enhance the client's business usage of Lawson while meeting the client's business needs via the change control process.
· Facilitating/attending turnover meetings with the pre-sales team involved in the sales cycle. The information provided in this meeting should be documented and placed in the client file. This turnover meeting should include a discussion of the client's critical business issues.
· Working with the Lawson pre-sales team when necessary to support the technical infrastructure and services estimates for new or existing accounts.
· Have impact on project budget and budget management.
Business Acumen (10%)
· Present a professional and organized manner to clients.
· Understand the client's business and implementation impact.
· Must develop a working knowledge of the current Lawson Implementation Methodology and tools used to provide an accurate, complete and successful implementation. Includes understanding all of the Lawson positions and responsibilities as part of the implementation.
· Coordinating Lawson's participation in the client's project, including: technical training, technical consulting, etc., following Lawson's Implementation Methodology.
|Location:||multiple, multiple |