Project Manager - Bank Implementations Cardlytics
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
This is a permanent position to join a highly dynamic and rapidly growing enterprise. The ideal candidate will have a PMP Certification and will be able to standardize project methodologies within the organization. Candidates who have implemented a PMO are highly desired.In this role, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing the implementation of the Cardlytics software solution within a bank environment. This person must have deep project management expertise and must understand all the processes, development and methodologies associated with managing an implementation project. This person must have a reasonably deep technical acumen, not necessarily performing technology work but basic familiarity with database technologies.
- Plan and supervise activities for implementations of Cardlytics solution at banking clients.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to client.
- Develop and manage project expectations ensuring all applicable functional areas in Cardlytics are engaged on the project.
- Initiate and lead project planning activities such as Scope Definition and Management (WBS, Project Change Control, Scope Document), Risk Management, Communication Management, etc.
- Create and maintain a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline, project milestones, tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical paths.
- Control and track project performance, time allocations, cost, and quality by constantly evaluating project progress and conducting regular team status meetings.
- Coordinate with other project managers and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies.
- Coordinate meetings, as needed, to initiate working sessions, resolve project issues, etc.
- Promote continuous improvement by conducting, documenting, and communicating lessons learned.
- Provide status on progress of projects.
- Prepare and conduct informal and formal presentations.
- Display strong understanding of the organization's business strategies and apply knowledge to all project activities.
- Build relationships with all functional areas and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and resultant methodologies.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in the development project lifecycle (e.g., design, development, testing, implementation, etc.).
- Be familiar with MS SQL 2005/2008, IIS and ASP.net technologies. Form and execute simple SQL statements.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Ability to build consensus.
- Detail and big picture orientation.
- Organization and time management skills: Operates independently with minimal guidance by management.
- Problem-solving skills with ability to perform root cause analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Extensive experience in meeting planning, facilitation, and public speaking.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient with Project Management Tools including MS Project, Project. Workbench, etc.
- Experience working in the Information Technology, Financial industries, or consulting.
- Experience with RUP/Agile/Six Sigma methodologies.
- Experience designing project management programs and methodologies in innovative environment.
- Experience developing process controls for venture companies. Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience managing project management office.
5 - 7 years of professional experience in a project management and/or consulting role.
- General office environment
- Travel 25
We value our employees time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, potential equity for strong candidates, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
- Competitive salary with potential for equity shares
- Excellent benefits, including health, dental and vision.
||Atlanta, GA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Canaan Partners
, ITC Holdings
, Polaris Venture Partners All Jobs: at Cardlytics
|Headquarters:||675 Ponce de Leon Ave|
Atlanta, GA 30308
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Cardlytics is a data analytics and digital advertising company that makes all advertising better. Our patented technology measures and connects trillions in retail purchases to millions of individual consumers, served via our unique ad platform. We are the leading data monetization partner for financial institutions, including Bank of America, Lloyds Banking Group and FIS, allowing insight into consumer purchases across all categories and geographies, securely and without any personally identifiable information ever leaving the bank. This whole-wallet perspective on consumer spending helps advertisers reach millions of customers with highly relevant campaigns across all digital media -display, mobile, video, social and email - and precisely measure results. Thousands of brands, retailers and restaurants in the US and the UK are using the Cardlytics product suite -Cardlytics Direct-, Cardlytics Insight- and Cardlytics Digital- -to drive billions of impressions and connect online advertising directly to in-store sales lift. Cardlytics is a private company that has raised nearly 170 million from leading hedge and venture funds, private investors, and from the world's leading loyalty company, Aimia. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cardlytics has offices in London, New York and San Francisco. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.|
Support Cardlytics with Social Media services