Project Manager, Content for Brands (Temp) Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Project Manager, Content for Brands (Temp)
Other | Santa Monica, CA, United States
Project Manager, Content for Brands - Temp
Santa Monica, CA
Demand Media (NYSE:DMD) informs, entertains and connects millions of people every day. Through a portfolio of vertical web properties reaching more than 100 million monthly visitors, a global network of digital partners, and a breakthrough content studio, Demand Media publishes what the world wants to know and share. Join the company that is shaping the future of media â€" how it's created, consumed and shared!
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is as diverse, adventurous and open-minded as the content we create for the world. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers.
We're looking for ambitious, driven, self-starters who want to be on the leading edge of innovation in online media and technology. This is a temporary, contract position located in Santa Monica, CA.
This Project Manager will work on Partner Content supporting Demand Media's Content for Brands Team. Content for Brands offers brands a new way to attract the valuable, intent-driven audiences â€" with high quality, topic-focused content optimized from our platform.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive achiever with a strong project-management sense and ability to work intensely and efficiently with external clients. This person must have a passion for the editorial products we create.
- Work with a driven and highly motivated team to support production and delivery of online content to Demand Media's advertising and content partners.
- Create and manage project timelines for internal and external communication.
- Work closely with Content for Brands Senior Account Manager to schedule weekly meetings and manage client expectations.
- Responsible for managing and tracking content production, approvals and delivery.
- Serve as liaison between Sr. Account Manager and production teams to define and communicate project priorities.
- Help manage project resources.
- Execute internal reporting of partner status/performance/plans.
- Help manage client relationships and deliver superior customer service.
- Internal reporting of partner status/performance/plans.
- Thoroughly review and assess content to help identify trends, plus ensure content meets quality standards and adheres to Partner's voice & style.
- Minimum of 1 years of online experience in project management.
- 2+ years of experience in online content publishing.
- 1-2 years of Project management experience in an agency environment a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with broad range of internal and external clients.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Well organized and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills/team oriented.
- Strong analytical and creative skills.
- Strong ability to perform independently while working in a team environment.
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Excel, Power Point, and Word.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Monica, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED