Project Manager RightAnswers
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED General Summary
The Project Manager at RightAnswers manages our Implementation Engineers in the installation, configuration and customization of the RightAnswers Unified Knowledge Platform. This role is critical in the success of our projects from start..
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage project kick-off meetings and the coordination of RightAnswers project team members.
- Manage implementation engineer resources in the technical fulfillment of functional requirements in the eventual onsite installation of the customer solution
- Drive customers toward the adoption of best practices in the implementation of self service solutions
- Manage the hand-off of implemented projects to the post-implementation customer success team which will follow through to make a successful technical implementation a successful application deployment
- Participate in onsite and web based demonstrations as a technical and customer support process subject matter expert
- Assist in the achievement of sale team quotas through their participation in sales activities and be compensated accordingly for their achievement
- Technical resource to support sales and partner efforts as well as providing Product Management with client feedback and new ideas for product enhancement
- Four-year degree
- 3 or more years experience in a project management role, managing project plans and deliverables and development or other technical personnel resources
- Solid experience in the sale and delivery of web technologies including JSP/ASP, XML, HTML, Portals, Web Servers, etc.
- Understanding of security technologies including but not limited to Integrated Windows Authentication, LDAP, SAML, Kerberos, etc.
- Experience working with medium and large customers on the planning and implementation of enterprise applications ranging in duration from 30 to 90 days
- Experience in customer support or service desk operations and help desk, CRM or knowledgebase applications is recommended
- Self starter with proven experience and references that demonstrate the personality and skills necessary to manage ones own time and quality of work
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, continually changing environment
- Ability to travel in one or two day increments to client sites for the fulfillment of sales and project management related responsibilities
We recognize and respect that contribution by providing an environment that encourages creativity while rewarding success. We offer competitive salaries with benefits such as medical, dental, prescription and 401k plans, Short Term Disability and paid vacation.
||Edison, NJ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED