Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
Our LN Consulting group is looking for an experienced Project Manager for our North American practice.
POSITION: Project Manager, Infor's LN< ERP
LOCATION: US â€" Remote
TRAVEL: UP to 70%
The Project Manager will participate in billable customer projects to manage implementation projects for Infor's LN ERP solution. The Project Manager will provide business process expertise expertise in the following business process areas:
· Accounting/Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Costing, and General Ledger
· Materials/Inventory and Purchasing
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
70% Coordinates and monitors billable projects from initiation through delivery
· Ensures that billable projects remain on schedule and within budget
· Ensures projects are completed according to agreed upon plan. Maintains project financial and project profitability, to include resource scheduling, revenue forecasting per project, billing reconciliations, expense report and time approval for project work, etcâ€¦
· Remains aware of any potential problems and works to mitigate any risks.
· Monitors project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members. Assigns / delegates work assignments to project team members
· Prepares project status reports on project progress and problems
30% Serve as liaison between the company and client to ensure all targets and requirements are met
· Assist management with evaluation and development of a project plan
· Keeps appropriate people informed of project progress, complete weekly Project Status Reports, Bi-Weekly dashboard reports, participate in weekly PM meetings and communicate appropriately with Executive Sponsor / department leadership through written and verbal communication
· Disseminates information on any problems or potential delays in a timely manner
· Assist where applicable in pre-sales engagements.
· Pursue incremental revenue through presenting and offering relevant services under Infor Organization.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science or marketing. Five to ten years of experience in the areas of business development or implementation. An undergraduate degree, or equivalent work experience and a PMP certification are preferred
SPECIFIC PREFERred Skills:
· Broad understanding of ERP implementations
· Strong business process understanding
· Process analysis, design, and documentation
· Operational report design and definition
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
To apply, please click on the following link:
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |