Project Manager - M3 ERP project implementations Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Project Manager - M3 ERP project implementations
Norway, Oslo,Lysaker Torg 25
Thursday, October 04, 2012
Deliver successful customer projects through energetic and intellectual leadership for our M3 product line in Norway. Understand customer project objectives and take ownership of Infor contractual requirements defined in the Statement of Work. Manage resources assigned to fulfill those requirements using Infor's implementation methodology, lead implementation planning, control project plan and overall execution, develop positive relationships with all customer project stakeholders creating a high level of customer satisfaction, and help the customer realize expected benefits.
Key responsibilities include;
Initiating and planning a project
- Establish Infor and Customer alignment to the project Statement of Work.
- Identify any areas of scope and/or responsibilities that are not clearly defined in the Statement of Work and agree on a resolution with the customer prior to completing the Project Plan.
- Identify project stakeholders and establish the communication plan.
- Establish Infor's methodology work breakdown structure with the customer.
- Establish project roles and responsibilities with customer.
- Align project requirements to resource competencies and establish the team.
- Build project plan together with project team (MS Project).
- Schedule the project.
- Establish cost control plan and allocate the project budget.
Executing a project
- Lead the customer and Infor project teams to achieve project scope
- Manage the project schedule
- Manage customer expectations throughout the project
- Manage project quality assurance activities
- Develop required change requests
- Manage all Infor resources, including third party subcontractors, which will include writing peer reviews upon completion of project for each resource. Includes addressing any performance, delivery expectations, coaching to Infor and/or client expectations. Escalate any personnel issues to upper management in a timely fashion
Monitor and Control
- Track project status and communicate status to both customer and Infor organizations
- Manage project change control procedures and update project baseline as required
- Communicate project related organizational changes to the customer
- Monitor and control the project budget
- Monitor quality of project deliverables
- Monitor project risks and communicate status of risk plans
Closing a project
- Obtain final project acceptance
- Transition all project deliverables to Global Support and/or Managed Services
- Survey project stakeholders and analyze results
- Provide feedback to Infor resources and execute procedure to release team
- Formally close project according to Infor procedures
Desired Skills & Experience
Required qualifications are as follows;
- Proven experience of delivering ERP projects
- Know and understand well the Norwegian standard IKT/Statens Standard agreements (always part of every quotation in Norway)
- Prior experience working with, and/or coordinating the efforts of multiple parties (e.g. third parties or clients) on large scale (ideally global) software implementation projects
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment, working with complex projects and handling demanding customers.
- Possess a high degree of project planning, organizational skills, and systems integration expertise
- MS Office skills including MS Project
- Possess knowledge of the market to which they are assigned, including: industry, trends, the applicability of Infor products within the target market, and key competitors.
- Proven ability to effectively work with key client project team members along with setting appropriate project expectations
Send to Friend
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED