Project Manager Encore Discovery Solutions, Inc.
As a result of company growth and demand for our services, we currently have a need for Project Managers in our Phoenix office. The Project Managers are responsible for all aspects of Project Management on multiple large scale complex litigation support projects.
- Ensure the project critical success factors and requirements are properly documented and managed throughout project duration.
- Establish project workflow, monitor and revise project plan, as needed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Hold primary responsibility for project quality of work, schedule adherence and customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with the client, ensuring timely and sufficient communication with the client and with operations.
- Coordinate with operations and other managers to allow maximum efficiency of project support across the organization.
- Prepare project status reports and activity recaps on a regular basis.
- Monitor compliance with requirements to ensure consistent approach and high quality results.
Candidate must be a professional, experienced Senior Project Manager, with demonstrated success in managing large, complex projects in a litigation environment. Specific requirements include the following:
- Minimum 4 years of progressively challenging project management experience.
- Effective communications skills both written and verbal with internal staff and external clients.
- Experience in management of projects from collection to production.
- Excellent knowledge of litigation support arena, including services such as forensics, electronic discovery, repositories, etc.
- Working knowledge of litigation technology, including key applications and tools (e.g. document repository solutions, electronic discovery software, litigation support databases, etc.)
- Ability to multitask under pressure.
- BS or equivalent degree preferred.
- Create a strategy for successful implementation; prepare or approve documentation needed for project support, including design specifications, manuals, invoices and reports.
- High availability.