Project Manager CoreLab Partners
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of clinical trial studies including contract and budget facilitation, project planning, budget tracking, timeline tracking, resource management, site management, project operational support, and serving as the primary point of contact for the Sponsors clinical team.
The PM acts as the primary point of contact for assigned global studies both internally and externally and represents CoreLab Partners at Investigators Meetings presenting study specific information. The PM works with Business Development to facilitate contracting and budgeting for repeat clients. The PM manages and approves all study documentation and approves all internal and external study specific training materials. The PM serves as a expert mentor and resource for Project Coordinators and new team members. The PM monitors and ensures all regulatory documents have bee collected and appropriately filed. The PM monitors and ensures that all equipment related documentation has been collected and filed appropriately and ensures that data is clean and coordinates transfer of data to the sponsor in accordance with study timelines. The PM ensures that all queries are resolved in accordance with the study timelines and escalates queries to sponsor, if necessary.
- Bachelors Degree in a scientific or technical field preferred or demonstrated equivalent experience in project/process management position in a pharmaceutical, CRO, or related environment.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and team-building skills
- Demonstrated competency and experience in conflict resolution
- Experience in creating and maintaining a budget
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated excellent presentation and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work and manage successfully in a matrix organization
- Ability to manage all Core Lab technologies
- Ability to perform successfully in a high-paced environment
- Project Management Certification preferred
- PC skills, including Microsoft Office.
||Rockville, MD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED