Active is growing in their Agile adoption and is looking for talented people to push those efforts within their respective teams. We are looking for a well-organized, disciplined, accountable, committed, focused and self-motivated senior project manager that can quickly develop and maintain existing project plans while establishing the team on a course for complete Scrum adoption. You will have eternal optimism to constantly remove impediments to the team's ability to produce working software. You will contribute to all phases of the project, software development and product management life-cycles as well as being in direct contact with our customers and senior management teams. Your interpersonal, leadership, organizational, technical and administrative skills will be continuously leveraged to ensure a successful attainment of project and company goals.
- Acts as the center for project rhythm and facilitates the ceremonies of Scrum and engineering excellence.
- Simultaneously manage the day-to-day work of one or more projects.
- Develop and manage detailed project plans, project schedules, risk analyses and effort estimates.
- Evaluate the progress of analysis, design, program development, testing, reporting, releases, deployments, training and documentation tasks.
- Report progress to the project team and the management team.
- Proactively manage project issues and risks, and promptly escalate relevant issues to senior management.
- Assist team members in their duties, tasks, responsibilities and functions.
- Interact with clients, vendors, prospects, management and technical staff.
- Adhere and monitor compliance with company and IS&T policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience
- Min. 8 years of experience in a Software Development organization
- Min. 3 years of technical project management experience
- Practitioner knowledge of Scrum/Agile
- Experience with distributed teams is required
- Possess outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
- SEO experience preferred
This is an exciting fast paced environment! For your hard work, you will be rewarded with an offer that will include a competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package, 401k match, paid time off, and, a great and fun working environment
|Location:||San Diego, CA |
|Headquarters:||10182 Telesis Court|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|