Project Manager Bit9
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Project Manager â Release Management
Bit9 is seeking a rising star in the Project Management space to leverage their technical skills to launch and drive projects that will disrupt the endpoint and server security market.
Reporting to the VP of Product Management, this position plays a central role in the product release process, with responsibility for project management across Bit9 products and services. With accountability for ensuring products are released successfully, this role requires someone with a combination of strong skills in project management, consensus building, communication and the ability to coordinate resources from a variety of supporting teams. This position works closely with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Legal, Sales Operations, Professional Services and Sales.
Essential responsibilities include:
Qualifications & requirements:
- Manage all elements of the product release process, including beta through product launch.
- Develop a repeatable framework to ensure successful product launches.
- Serve as the central point of contact, maintain status and provide visibility into releases.
- Drive internal projects requiring program management, including larger strategic efforts.
- Develop strong relationships across functions.
- Coordinate and drive cross-functional meetings.
- Establish and document processes to capture best practices and update product release plans.
- 2+ years working experience in project management or product management.
- Highly driven, motivated, with excellent communication and organization skills.
- Demonstrated history of managing complex projects and executing project management plans.
- Experience or interest in releasing new high tech products.
- Knowledge of the product development and marketing processes a plus.
- Able to effectively drive projects involving multiple areas of the company.
- Background or strong desire to work in the Security industry a plus.
- BS/BA required; MBA and/or PMP a plus.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED