Project Portfolio Manager Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
Project Portfolio Manager
Philippines, Manila,28th St. cor 3rd Ave
Thursday, February 28, 2013
The Project Portfolio Manager drives results of the full life cycle of project, program and portfolio improvement for the assigned consulting services area. The PPM works directly with the project/program managers and practice directors/managers to coach, advise and drive the adoption of project tools, processes and methodologies to assure that projects are managed and sponsored to achieve a successful outcome. Responsibility includes conducting quality reviews, portfolio analysis and reporting, bid preparation support and project management. Developing and implementing assigned initiatives that may include status reporting, bid preparation, training, methodology, client satisfaction. Periodically, the Project Portfolio Manager will be expected manage a project or program for a strategic or large complex project.
Leadership â€" Demonstrate ability to provide direction to and motivate resources to achieve desired results. Mentor and develop on site teams and promote teamwork amongst peers and client personnel. Lead by example and demonstrate a positive mental attitude. Demonstrate standard leadership traits: strategic, forward thinking, problem solving, and implementation thought leadership.
Execution â€" Results oriented, achieve project delivery excellence in areas of financial, resources, client satisfaction, schedule team development. Ability to estimate projects accurately. Anticipate client needs. Influence others to get what you want/need (i.e. other departments). Identifies problems proactively and leverages the organization in an efficient manner to resolve them. This position is expected to be fully engaged with the field and is not a back office role.
Sales â€" work with the bid team to develop and support deals providing expertise in project management, governance and implementation.
Communication & Documentation â€" Efficiently, effectively and appropriately establish and manage expectations through verbal and written communication. Demonstrate the ability to effectively listen and comprehend.
Personal Development â€" Subject matter expert and thought leader in project management and governance, bid preparation and implementation. Keep current as to new developments, best practices, industry trends and new innovations.
Client Satisfaction â€"Responsible for balancing the overall satisfaction of the client while effectively representing both the client and Infor's best interests. Work with project team to achieve high levels of client satisfaction. Be able to measure the effectiveness of the client engagement and performance in project implementation and governance.
- EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree with any of following discipline - Business, project management, process engineering,but MBA preferred
- PMP certification
- Successful project management track record for full life cycle software implementation projects with 3M â€" 5M USD of annual consulting services revenue
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in large scale implementations in software consulting services using a structured methodology
- Experience with bid preparation and project management tools and processes
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of client personnel
- Proven record of execution to time and budget
- Strategic and tactical thinking
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
- ERP and cross product large, complex global project implementations
- Development and implementation of project management and bid processes, methodology and tools
- Strong project estimating skills
No travel restrictions â€" estimated 75% -100%
Send to Friend
||multiple, multiple |