Promotional Producer Craftsy
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Company Description:
Sympoz, Inc. (powered by Craftsy.com) is a Denver-based start-up at the intersection of online education, social communities, and e-commerce. We produce
HD-quality classes in quilting, sewing, knitting, cake decorating, and more. The Craftsy platform enables passionate crafters around the world to learn from expert instructors anywhere, any time and to easily interact with instructors and classmates as they
do. Learn it, make it, and even share it on Craftsy.com, by posting projects for inspiration and feedback or selling in our free-to-list indie patterns marketplace. Just over a year old, with 95 classes and over one million users, Craftsy is already a leader
in the social crafting space and there?s so much more to come!
Sympoz, was founded in May 2010 by an experienced executive team from eBay, Yahoo, and ServiceMagic. The leadership is strong, and supports every
employee in building and moving the company forward each day. We learn on the fly, and respond quickly to user feedback and ideas. The office is fast-paced and fluid, with the long hours start-ups are known for. But we like to have fun, too: like any good
start-up, there are video games, rock concerts, paintball, and bottomless snacks.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced producer to create re-occurring, dynamic, web-delivered appointment programming that drives engagement.
This position is responsible for working with a YouTube audience manager and marketing to orchestrate and facilitate free, short-form content to grow audiences for Craftsy and our video-driven online courses. The promotional producer will help conceive, script, and direct short-form content and promotional segments with buy-in from stakeholders and content experts, executing these pieces with our in-house technical staff.
The successful candidate is versatile, with a demonstrated ability to develop formats, build relationships and spot speed bumps as they arise. S/he will carefully consider audience and purchaser data, building unique content strategies for each area.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a promotional or short-form video content producer
- Demonstrated history of creating sticky, short-form programming which builds audiences and drives engagement
- Ability to use data to drive and revise process
- Outstanding communication skills and a demonstrated ability to provide clear, eloquent, timely and direct feedback
- Demonstrated history of outstanding and innovative creative direction
- Interactive digital experience welcomed and encouraged
To Apply, please submit the following directly:
- A cover letter clearly addressing the position description
- Portfolio with your role on the project clearly stated
- Information for 3 references
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED