Proposal Specialist I Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Proposal Specialist I, Pre-Sales
Workday is looking for an outstanding individual to join the
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything that's
unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company
meetings, our "Wrokday" band, our soccer team, our
recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's
everything that makes us different from your average employer, and
everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday.
You will be supported and surrounded by some of the best and
brightest people in the industry. People who care about our customers
and care about helping them achieve the results they seek. At Workday,
you will be in great company!
Overview of Position:
Responsible for driving the management, development, review and
delivery of proposal responses for RFI/RFPs as well as the maintaining
our RFP content database (Qvidian).
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
RFP Content Database Administrator
- Assist with RFI/RFP efforts Â Â Â Â ensuring compliance to
customer requirements and adherence to company Â Â Â Â business
- Collaborate with Sales to develop Â Â Â Â strategic
concepts and themes ensuring solutions are properly positioned Â Â Â Â
in RFI/RFP responses and customer communications
and manage project plans, Â Â Â Â schedules, and deliverables for
- Write, edit and deliver clear, Â Â Â Â
concise, consistent and error free responses to RFI/RFP
- Drive proposal reviews including Â Â Â Â
determining appropriate participants, review timeliness, and
integrating Â Â Â Â appropriate comments/modifications.
needed, work directly with prospects Â Â Â Â to facilitate
understanding of requirements
- Drive follow up RFI/RFP Â Â Â Â
activities to ensure complete customer evaluation of proposals,
including Â Â Â Â customer clarifications, identified deficiencies, or
other related Â Â Â Â activities.
- Support metrics to measure
Â Â Â Â performance of proposal activity
- Maintenance of RFP content Â Â Â Â database system (Qvidian)
- Periodically manage full content Â Â Â Â reviews per each Workday
product update (every 4 months) leveraging Â Â Â Â content experts
- Continuously manage content Â Â Â Â feedback/updates from
- Manage uploading new content and Â Â Â Â organizing
- 2+ years in proposal Â Â Â Â writing/management, editing and
desktop publishing or sales/technical Â Â Â Â writing - or equivalent
experience. Database management and project management Â Â Â Â skills a
- Preferred experience managing RFP Â Â Â Â content
repository such as Qvidian
- Very organized and multi-tasking
Â Â Â Â individual with the ability to work in a highly deadline-driven
Â Â Â Â environment.
- Ability to work closely with Â Â Â Â project
teams with varying work styles
- Bachelor's Degree from an Â Â Â Â accredited four year University
or equivalent experience Â
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills.
Experience Â Â Â Â with publishing software including Microsoft Excel,
PowerPoint and Adobe. Â Â Â Â Desired experience with Outlook and
online RFP content repositories Â Â Â Â (Qvidian, RFP Machine,
- HR/Financial software sales Â Â Â Â support experience a
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services