Proposal Specialist- (Ireland) Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Guidewire Proposal Specialist will work closely with the Professional Services Account Managers and Methodology team to develop templates, create proposals, SOWs, and other materials for use during the sales cycle. The successful candidate will possess a strong attention to detail, sense of urgency, and customer service focus.
Some of the key activities for this position include:
- Obtain an understanding of current Guidewire estimating, proposal, and value alignment process
- Manage short-term objectives authoring proposal and contractual deliverables using MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Author and edit proposal and supporting contract deliverables using extraordinary written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ensure professionalism and branding consistency across our various product offerings
- Identify opportunities to simplify and streamline processes
- Track and monitor throughput and report these metrics on a monthly basis
Guidewire Software is a leading provider of flexible core systems that enable property/casualty insurers to deliver insurance the way they want to. Guidewire builds high quality software that consistently works as promised. Designed for maximum flexibility and scalability, Guidewire solutions give carriers the capability to deliver excellent service to policyholders and agents and increase market share â€" while lowering operating costs. The Guidewire Insurance Suiteâ"¢, consisting of Guidewire PolicyCenterÂ®, Guidewire BillingCenterÂ®, and Guidewire ClaimCenterÂ®, spans the entire insurance lifecycle â€" underwriting, policy administration, billing, and claims management. Guidewire is headquartered in Foster City, California, with offices in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. For more information, visit www.guidewire.com.
- Extraordinary written communication skills, always clear and concise, and grammatically correct
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to take requests from a variety of sources, effectively prioritize them, and publish a plan for delivery
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility to work creative hours as needed
- Excellent time management
- Proven leadership experience
- Goal oriented and action focused
- Self disciplined
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Moderate to advanced MS Office skills in all aspects of the product, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Word (Including macro maintenance and development)
- A Bachelor's in Computer Science or similar program and 2+ years of experience is desired
- Experience working with large documents is a plus
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services