Propulsion Analyst SpaceX
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Propulsion Engineering - Engines | Hawthorne, CA, United States
The Company SpaceX is a US based advanced technology company founded by residing CEO and CTO, Elon Musk. SpaceX builds rockets and spacecraft from the ground up; including electronics, software, vehicle structures, and engines. Our development and production efforts represent some of the most dynamic and challenging technology and engineering systems in the world.
We pride ourselves on being a meritocracy where employees are defined by their capabilities and contributions, instead of title or tenure. We are actively seeking the best and brightest minds from all industries and technologies to continue to build our world class team.
Our employees thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on innovation and high levels of personal responsibility. At SpaceX we cut through the noise and believe in the essentials of hardcore engineering. We build it, test it, and fly it.
- For this challenging role we are looking for either Mechanical or Aerospace graduates with up to 5 years of industry experience. Suitable candidates will have demonstrated academic excellence in school and have a diverse experience working on challenging projects in related engineering fields
- The candidate hired for this team will work as part of a team providing analytical support for the design and development of liquid fueled rocket engines and launch vehicles
- The candidates for this position are required to have a high level of understanding of advanced fluids, thermal and structural engineering consideration. A demonstrated track record of applying advanced analysis in a project environment is highly desirable
SpaceX offers one of the best environments in the world for employees to learn, build real working systems and tackle exciting challenges every day. We operate in a fun, casual work environment and have great benefits including: competitive salary, stock options, medical/dental insurance and free gym memberships. By joining the SpaceX team, you are not just a part of history, you are making it.
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineer, Aero/Astro Engineering or related disciplines is required
- Experience with liquid rocket engines or aero engines is desired
- Must be self-motivated with strong organizational and written and oral communication skills
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resource Department at (310) 363-6000.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Hawthorne, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED