Public Relations Director Luxury Link
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Luxury Link Travel Group is seeking a Public Relations Director to lead our external outreach to media, bloggers and B2B outlets. You will be responsible for elevating brand awareness for the Luxury Link Travel Group?s three websites ? Luxury Link, Family Getaway and Vacationist ? by executing strategic public relations campaigns surrounding company initiatives and establishing key relationships with influencers in the travel, tech and general lifestyle verticals.
This position will report to the Head of Marketing and work closely with LLTG?s executives and sales and marketing teams, as well as collaborate with our external hotel partners on co-promotional opportunities.
You will need to be an expert on the luxury and general travel market, ecommerce trends, our consumer demographics and competition, and be able to translate this knowledge into salient talking points that will garner attention from consumer and trade media, leading to measureable press coverage as well as viral online buzz. The long-term goal is to place Luxury Link Travel Group top-of-mind with consumers when it comes to luxury travel.
- Develop a Luxury Link Travel Group & site-specific mal that supports the LLTG brand strategy and reinforces the company?s unique and differentiated positioning in the market
- Plan and execute strategic public relations campaigns that support Luxury Link Travel Group initiatives such as new partnerships, product launches, company milestones and executive hirings
- Draft, edit and circulate press releases and fact sheets, distributing to an ever-growing media contact list plus targeted wire services
- Outreach media and travel bloggers to secure consistent year-round print, online and broadcast coverage of the Luxury Link Travel Group, placing our executive team as expert sources. Targeted outlets include but are not limited to national and local news/lifestyle programs, major metropolitan newspapers, monthly consumer and trade publications, and high-traffic travel, lifestyle and tech blogs
- Establish a blogger outreach and affiliate program, incentivizing them to provide coverage of Luxury Link
- Maintain press archive and executive bio sections of Luxury Link Travel Group corporate site
- Research and maintain annual calendar of travel, ecommerce and tech award opportunities, nominating LLTG and its executives in relevant categories
- Draft talking points and other collateral to help prepare executives for interviews and external speaking opportunities
- Oversee LLTG social responsibility and corporate giving programs, maximizing exposure from these partnerships
- Meet or exceed quarterly goals for press coverage, media valuation and website traffic from media and blog sources
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- 7 or more years of public relations experience in the travel or luxury consumer space
- Existing media contacts in travel, luxury brands, tech and related industries, and drive to continually nurture and expand these relationships
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including knowledge of AP style
- Excellent presentation skills, including creating and delivering multimedia presentations and one-sheets
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, basic HTML, content management systems such as WordPress and e-mail distribution platforms such as MailChimp
- Self-starter and willing to work in an intense but fun environment and function effectively as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly collaborative, and ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the company
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multi tasks and report monthly results
- Personal passion for travel a plus
- Bachelor?s degree in journalism, public relations, communications, English and/or equivalent experience required
About Luxury Link Travel Group:
Luxury Link Travel Group is a profitable and growing private online company founded in 1997 that runs the world's leading luxury travel websites: luxurylink.com, familygetaway.com and private sale site vacationist.com.
These websites offer exclusive luxury vacations at exceptional prices at the world's best hotels, resorts and villas. Luxury Link Travel Group is headquartered on the West Side of Los Angeles in Playa Vista on an incredible campus. The company also has offices in New York.
||Playa Vista, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED