Public Relations Manager
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint provides enterprise-class governance and infrastructure management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. Propelled by its SharePoint-exclusive research & development team, AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers â€" including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies â€" meet their specific business objectives utilizing SharePoint. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principal operational center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Microsoft Gold Certified Portals and Collaboration Partner and Gold Certified ISV Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
AvePoint is seeking a Public Relations Manager with experience in assisting in the creation and execution of company's public relations activities. The Public Relations Manager will plan and implement public and community relations programs designed to create, maintain, and grow and the brand image of the company. The Public Relations Manager should feel comfortable working across divisions, and be an excellent communicator â€" with the ability to work with both traditional and e-media. The Public Relations Manager should be detail-oriented, organized, creative, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day, hands on execution and management of public and community relations programs, including: media inquiries, company media outreach, product placement, press releases, and email marketing initiatives
- Cultivate media and press relationships, including compiling and updating contact database
- Media monitoring, tracking and reporting
- Assist the Community Manager in creating engaging content that will grow company's social media presence
- Develop and edit print and electronic communications
- Research and recommend appropriate e-media sponsorship and/or partnership opportunities for AvePoint
- BA/BS in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or Journalism
- 2+ years of relevant public relations experience
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies' potential application for AvePoint's business
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, extremely high attention to detail, able to manage multiple time-sensitive projects concurrently
- Experience in forging quality media relationships and managing e-media vendors
- Technology PR background is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as exuding a highly professional presence
- Fast learner with passion for technology
Applicants must be able to provide 2-3 writing samples.
To learn more about AvePoint, please visit our web site at
<< Back to Current Openings
|Location:||Jersey City, NJ |