PYTHON DEVELOPER (BLEEDING EDGE TECHNOLOGY) CoEnterprise, LLC
CoEnterprise is a leading provider of enabling technology software and services. We partner with best of breed software providers; IBM ? Sterling, Oracle, MuleSoft, Microsoft, and Exalead to provide our clients with innovative business solutions. We pride ourselves in that we work with groundbreaking, disruptive and game changing technology.
Our clients include major retailers, top pharmaceuticals, healthcare providers, financial services firms and manufacturers.
Our strategy is simple; collaboration and partnership with our clients and our people enable us to solve even the most complex problems. If you are energetic, driven, and interested in challenging yourself, then CoEnterprise is the right place for you.
We promote innovation and excellence. We offer comprehensive benefits package as well as competitive salaries.
The developer is responsible for estimating and coding solutions per the defined requirements. They will follow the CoEnterprise software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes, utilizing the tools provided. They must also be comfortable with trouble-shooting and performance-tuning databases and network components. Assisting the CoEnterprise Help Desk (production support) is required as needed.
- Scripting language skills; python, bash and perl
- Experience working with Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, Redhat 5.8, 6.X
- Experience working with Apache 2.X, node.js, RabbitMQ, memcached, puppet, chef and Capistrano
- Strong abilities with MySQL internals, specifically MyISAM and InnoDB storage engines, replication and partitioning
- Comfortable working with stored procedures and triggers
- Basic understanding of networking OSI model
- Basic understanding of load balancers, firewalls, reverse and transparent proxy servers
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP protocols
- Understanding of the SDLC and experience with appropriate tools (JIRA, Subversion, GIT, Team City, etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well in a team but self-motivated and disciplined
- Must be located to work out of our Manhattan office every day
- Must be a US citizen or green-card holder. No sponsorship is available at this time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
||New York, NY |