Python Developer Insight Squared
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We ship code to production not just daily, but a dozen+ times per day. We test quickly, learn fast, iterate fast, and focus on code that matters. Your code will see the light of day, and fast.
Please check out our dev blog to get a feeling for our culture (http://bit.ly/Pbw8ZT) and process (http://bit.ly/15PtALY). Don't trust us when we say we have the best culture in town. InsightSquared was named by Boston Business Journal in the top 25 small company Best Places to Work in Mass (http://bit.ly/YsWIrv). Drop by Friday after work for a craft brew and try to whip our CTO in ping pong.
If you were here this week, you would have. . .
- Pushed a few of our 75 continuous deployments (yes, you'll be deploying your first morning on the job)
- Cranked out a new screen for testing with customers that uses a new data visualization approach
- Hacked the Django model to allow client compartmentalization to allow multiple login access to the data
- You are a fearless engineer with great talent that is only eclipsed by your scrappiness
- You have a strong, insatiable desire to learn and hone your craft
- You have been coding professionally or are completing your CS degree
- You have experience with or an interest in learning Python/Django
- You have a great positive attitude and enjoy working with a team of like-minded folks
- You would like to work in Cambridge (this is not a remote job)
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
InsightSquared is a fast growing startup that's reinventing the way businesses are run and at the same time terrorizing the traditional BI establishment. We're:
- Established, with a SaaS product that has hundreds of customers and is bringing in real revenue.
- Funded by a team of great investors who believe in our vision.
- Based in Cambridge, MA.
- Looking for your help.
Shipping Product Investors: CommonAngels All Jobs: at Insight Squared
|Headquarters:||160 Sidney St|
Cambridge, MA 02139
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||InsightSquared is a well-funded Cambridge startup. We're building a simple yet powerful app that helps small businesses make smarter decisions with data from dozens and ultimately hundreds of sources. We help them grow their business and take down their bigger, slower competition.
Support Insight Squared with Social Media services