QA Analyst Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
USA, Greenville,50 Datastream Plaza
Monday, January 14, 2013
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
JOB POSITION: Jr. QA Analyst
JOB LOCATION: Greenville, SC
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the software test efforts for the Infor's HMS application. Experience with all phases of SDLC, change control procedures, and lead responsibilities are required.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: * This position is responsible for the software test efforts for the Infor's HMS application. Experience with all phases of SDLC, change control procedures, and lead responsibilities are required and non-negotiable. The QA will be partnering with other staff for designing and executing the various test efforts. The position requires experience in creating manual test plans and test cases from requirements documentation, use cases, and technical specifications
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* 4 yr. degree in Computer related field or Business Administration
* 0-4 yrs of hands-on QA experience
* Experience with Oracle & SQL Server
* Knowledge of and experience with automated testing tools including Quality Center and QTP
* Hospitality experience (Front Desk, Back Office, Group Sales) preferred
* Ability to multi-task
* Understanding of database concepts
* Familiarity writing / troubleshooting manual test scripts
* Experience working in environment using SDLC process and Change Control Procedures
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently within a team in high stress environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend
||Greenville, SC |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED