QA Analyst WiserTogether
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Full-Time Position
A venture-backed, fast-growing healthcare IT company is hiring a QA Analyst. We build highly interactive, personalized shared-decision products help consumers find treatments that work. Our products go out to millions around the country and we have won national awards for our work. We need your help to make sure these products work perfectly for our clients and users. As a member of our team, you will be a part of creating the solution and be responsible for ensuring that we continue to deliver the quality experience our users deserve and expect.
Member of the technical staff within quality assurance team capable of:
- Executing regression test scenarios as described in test documentation
- Reporting on test coverage, debug test failures and creating trouble tickets as appropriate
- Following up on regression found tickets and driving them towards resolution/deployment
- Writing comprehensive test plans and detailed test cases to ensure coverage
- Implement and maintain test automation
- Reliably recreate customer reported issues and conduct root cause analysis
Test and troubleshoot the product suite, through:
- Manual regression testing.
- Specific functional and bug-fix testing.
- Validating bug reports and creating duplication scenarios.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years of software quality assurance experience
- Minimum of 3 years working on production level software
- Experience working on a SCRUM team/Agile environment
- Engaging personality in a highly-interactive position
- Automation testing experience using tools like Selenium
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
The ideal candidate will value the opportuinty to accelerate their career in a fast paced startup environment. Working within a rock star team, you will use cutting edge technologies on a revolutionary product and help shape the future of consumer healthcare.
||Washington, DC |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED