QA Architect Aria Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Title: QA Architect
Location: San Francisco
About Aria Systems:
Aria Systems powers recurring revenue for the enterprise enabling market expansion, improving customer relationships, and providing more revenue predictability. The Aria Cloud Billing platform is used by brand name companies such as Pitney Bowes, AAA NCNU, Experian, Red Hat, Ingersoll Rand, EMC, VMware, and HootSuite to evolve their company's recurring businesses while delivering outstanding customer experiences.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
Aria QA team's prime objective is to certify products on quality, on time and on budget. The team has 4 QA engineers based out of San Francisco and Philadelphia. We also work with an offshore QA team to complement our QA requirements.
We are seeking an experienced, creative, individual with experience in taking technical leadership driving a world-class. A strong candidate will be highly technical and have the ability to work in a fast paced and often chaotic environment. QA Automation Architect plays a key role in a fast-paced environment to facilitate quality and efficient product development via test automation.
The candidate must be experienced with the open source technology and tools for test automation. This is an opportunity to be part of a team that builds highly interactive business applications that is used by many fortune 500 companies.
QA Automation Architect will perform complex architectural analysis and programming activities, which may require extensive research. QA Automation Architect will also be responsible for development and maintenance of Automation Framework at Aria.
Provide technical coordination to the QA automation team to ensure minimal duplication of efforts through maximum reuse of defined solutions.
- Understand product architecture and defines the design for the framework
- Expected to research and develop tools with the goal of increasing automation development quality and productivity
- Responsible for ensuring that defined architectural and development standards are followed by all members of the automation, QA and development teams
-Proficient at decomposing requirements and developing test automation for projects of simple to high complexity
- Practices automation development efficiency, maintainability and reusability
- Assist in managing and improving the coding standards
- Develops scripts according to the coding standards
- Provides accurate implementation level estimates and delivers on them
- Comprehends and contributes to high level requirements and designs
-Understands software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case development, test case deployment and execution, test data, defect tracking, and test automation; actively participates in process improvements
- Recognizes issues (e.g. with requirements, design, implementation, etc.) and works with appropriate resources to address and resolve
- Seeks and understand big picture/business cases behind individual requirements
- Mentors and trains other automation staff
-Test Complex Cloud Infrastructure and platform products that scales
Education and Experience
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
Minimum 10+ years experience
Knowledge and Skills
- A minimum of 10 years experience in enterprise and large-scale internet-facing software quality, including 4 years as a technical leader
- A minimum of 8 years experience with the following:
- Open source and with the open source community
- Agile development methodologies and SDLC processes
- QA fundamentals (both white- and black-box testing, agile process)
- Using Databases, Rest API's, Client libraries using different platform (PHP, JAVA, Ruby on Rails etc)
- Coding for automation, without reliance on record and playback scripting Deep working knowledge of automated code coverage and static analysis software
- High-volume, highly scalable applications.
- A minimum of 4 years experience working with Selenium based automation frameworks
- Strong desire to build, sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus and demonstrated ability to achieve in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Aria Systems is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.
||San Francisco, CA 94107 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED