QA Automation Engineer Instructure
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Instructure is a successful, fast-moving technology startup that is disrupting the Learning Management System (LMS) market by setting a new standard for education technology, and we're looking for some top-notch people to join the team. Our company is stable and growing quickly and has been featured on TechCrunch, CNBC, and The Motley Fool (to name a few).
Instructure is building a rock-solid automated test environment and is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to help. The Engineer will write automated tests and make sure the environment stays running smoothly.
What you will be doing:
- Improve and manage automated test environment.
- Investigate reported bugs.
Successful candidates will have the following education, experience, and skills:
- Familiarity with programming.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- Ability to make others laugh (i.e. sense of humor).
Ideal Experience (this will be really helpful if you have this!)
- QA or software development experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Test automation experience.
Our Culture = Your Culture
Instructure has a pretty relaxed atmosphere. We care a lot more about what people do than how nice they dress. So feel free to leave your dress clothes at home; we do.
- Lots of paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
100% Employer Paid Benefits for You and Your Qualified Dependents (We got you completely covered!):
- Medical (United Healthcare)
- Dental (LifeMap)
- Life/AD&D (Assurant)
Fully stocked break room. Equipment provided. That's right, you get a MacBook (and we'll even throw in a desk and chair). Just saying.
We participate in eVerify.
||Sandy, UT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED