QA Engineer Federated Media Publishing
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED As QA Engineer you?ll be responsible for testing revenue generating applications for the Federated Media platforms, ensuring that requirements have been met and working with product management to verify that product being delivered meets expectations.
1. Create and execute test cases against software applications.
2. Identify, analyze, and report application defects (e.g. detail steps to reproduce expected. and actual results) and assist with resolution.
3. Write and execute test plans, test cases and document results.
4. Verify that corrective actions meet quality objectives (e.g. verify resolutions and close bugs).
5. Write and execute queries to assist in verification.
6. Assures the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important defects by working with developers and ensuring the software development process has an appropriate level of testing.
7. Responsible for the overall success of testing. Manages testing tasks through final user acceptance testing.
At least 1 years minimum experience in Software Quality Assurance or technical field
Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
Experience developing and executing manual or automated test suites, writing test plans, documenting test results.
Experience with Windows, Linux and OSX a plus.
Working knowledge of SDLC and some or all of the following quality assurance methods: unit, integration, regression, user interface, automated testing, boundary testing.
Browser and server side test automation (Selenium) a plus
Experience with Rally a plus.
Attention to detail, outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
Ability to multitask in a fast, dynamic environment and maintain a professional attitude with team members
Knowledge of PHP, Java, MySQL a plus.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Required to sit for long periods of time
Light travel may be required
Infrequent light physical effort required
Position Reports to: Manager, Release Management
||Boulder, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED