QA Engineer - Corporate Marketing Workday, Inc.
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is looking for a passionate and driven Quality Assurance Engineer to become a cornerstone of the team as we build out the Technology capabilities for our Marketing organization.Â Do you believe that quality is built into a product from Day One and not tested for during the last week of a project? Are you driven to make yourself and those around you better on a daily basis? Do you dive-in to completely understand the deliverable to assure you can provide clear and concise feedback to the project team? This role is critical to help define and enforce the delivery process and release quality criteria as this organization evolves.
*Note - this is a CONTRACT position.
- Hands on QA Testing
- Writing/maintaining QA test case suites (manual & automated)
- Detailed requirements gathering and QA documentation
- Creating test plans and tracking to the plan
- Accurately tracking and documenting QA progress
- Working closely with project teams to provide additional research/debugging of issues where needed
- Working with project leadership to implement quality plans, identify problems and propose resolutions
- Evaluating product against requirements & test cases
- Providing metric-based assessments and reports on project progress/quality
- Maintaining a high level of QA standards
- Evaluating the production and delivery processes and recommend appropriate changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Be the voice of the user
- Minimum 1-year experience testing web based applications
- Solid grasp of QA methodology, testing cycles and test tools
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal format
- Demonstrate a passion for quality, from product to process
- Knowledge of CMS tools and processes is plus
- Experience in an agile development environment is a plus
- Experience with automation tools and script development is a plus
- Experience maintaining automated scripts is a plus
- Experience with application performance testing is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills.
||Pleasanton, CA |
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services