QA Engineer - Deployment Tools Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is looking for a self-motivated professional with dynamic QA testing experience including both functional and automation testing. Candidates are expected to plan, design, and review test specifications and ensure full coverage based on functional specifications and requirements documents. This individual will be a primary contributor to the test effort for Workday Deployment Tools Services offerings and, therefore, should be well versed in the QA of Enterprise Applications.
- Assist in determining our test methodology and test data setup.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development.
- Develop test plans for the capabilities of our Deployment Tools.
- Interact effectively with all stakeholders, including peers, Product Management and Development.
- Provide regular status against your and team's test plans.
- A passion for troubleshooting & problem solving is required.
- Build regression and acceptance test scenarios for above mentioned products.
- Strong functional knowledge in Human Capital Management applications, preferably in core HCM functionality including: Personal Data, Position Management, and Organization Management.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- 2+ years of quality assurance experience or related experience.
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
- Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing and rapidly changing company, working on a brand new product.
- A college degree in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services