QA Engineer - Have 5 openings Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Vendavo is the leader in front-line profit optimization. Our products enable our customers to become more profitable, by delivering simple, actionable guidance, enabling salespeople to negotiate confidently and sell more profitably. Vendavo is the solution trusted by some of the largest companies in the world, including 3M, IBM, Ford, Dow, Office Depot, Philips, Dell, and Newell Rubbermaid. We are looking for seasoned software professionals to design, develop and enhance integration capabilities with Vendavo SaaS and Vendavo Enterprise Application Suite, in the emerging domain of Price Management. Working with a team of top engineers, the right candidate will take our advanced, scalable Analytics solutions to the next level, using modern technologies like Grails, RoR, HTML5, client-side web frameworks such as backbone.js, Machine Learning, etc.
The QA Engineer should possess strong testing skills, experience with testing enterprise-class software packages, basic programming skill, and working familiarity with ERP based application. The tasks include implementation of test strategies and test plans, developing and reviewing test cases.
- Implementation of test strategies, test schedule, test plan, and test cases
- Requirements clarification
- Performance of all aspects of verification (feature testing, functional testing, regression testing, bug fix verification, etc)
- Work effectively within geographically distributed team
Nice to have:
- QA experience in manual testing on business application software (Sales / Distribution / Costing / Pricing are preferred)
- QA experience with preparing automation tests using tools such as JUnit, Mokito, Spock, etc
- QA experience in manual testing on ETL for Data Integration including data cleansing and validation
- QA experience in testing API (REST API and SOAP) using any API testing framework.
- Strong testing skills
- Experience in writing SQL queries on Oracle or DB2 RDBMS
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Basic knowledge of OOP programming
What do we offer?
- Testing experience for API based on any leading ESB tools
- Practical experience with Agile
- Experience with SaaS product deployments
- Experience in working on at least one of these application servers: WebLogic, Netweaver, JBoss, or Websphere.
- Working within team of highly skilled people
- Wonderful atmosphere based on our company culture
- Excellent company benefits
||Mountain View, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED