QA Engineer, Payroll (POS-02784) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is looking for an outstanding Quality Assurance Engineer, Payroll. This position requires a self-motivated professional with dynamic, hands-on functional QA testing experience. Candidates are expected to plan, design, and review test specifications and ensure full coverage based on functional specifications and requirements documents. This individual will be a primary contributor to the test effort for our Workday Enterprise Business Services offerings and, therefore, should be well versed in the QA of Enterprise Applications.
- Assist in determining our test methodology and test data setup.
- Build regression and acceptance test scenarios for above mentioned products.
- Provide regular status against your test plans.
- Interact effectively with Product Management and Development.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development.
- Execute testware during formal test periods for every Workday Update.
- Develop test plans and testware for capabilities of our Payroll product.
- A college degree in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing company, working on a brand new product.
- 5+ years of quality assurance experience.
- Strong functional knowledge in U.S. Payroll, including: Taxation, Garnishment, FLSA, Retro, and Reporting.
- Experience with Canadian Payroll is a plus.
- Experience with integrations with 3rd party payroll vendors is a plus, including matching output produced by the integrations to published specifications.
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
- Test Automation experience is a plus, but not required.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services