QA Engineer Qualys
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Responsible for the Installation, setup, configuration and on-going support of Virtual infrastructure systems and services using a solid understanding of computer science and engineering principles. The candidate will be responsible for the daily maintenance and enhancement of the integrity of virtual infrastructure and appliances. Candidate will need a strong understanding of OS configuration and performance monitoring.
Candidate will also develop and run test procedures and automation scripts. Candidate must have the ability to reproduce and isolate faults, and perform root cause investigation for bug analysis.
Additionally they will be required to write detailed test plans and test cases and be able to set and meet delivery schedules and deadlines. Candidate must have a good working knowledge of the design and configuration of complex network configurations and report any issues found.
- 2+ years experience in a virtual server infrastructure support, preferably VMware.
- Must have experience and a good working knowledge of virtual machine technology including:
- Creating, migrating and converting images
- Knowledge of OVF
- Understanding of both network and host based firewalls
- 2+ years working in an automated testing environment
- Experience with vSphere, vCenter and ESX management and administration
- Software engineering (QA methodologies)
- Must have experience with the software development life cycle in a development or QA role.
- Test automation
- System administration/IT skills for Linux (RHEL) including patching.
- Must have experience with OS level Network configuration and trouble-shooting.
- Functional testing of virtual environments,
- PERL or Shell scripting
- Scripting/automation knowledge with recent scripting experience.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Underlying concepts in the physical and virtual infrastructure
- Understanding of system architecture, including processors, storage and networking is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and must be able to interface with customers as necessary
Additional Plus Competencies:
- Exposure to NIST/MITRE/NSA computer security standards including: CVE, CCE, CVSS, CPE, OVAL, XCCDF, SCAP, FDCC.
- Experience with TCP/IP and network troubleshooting and knowledge of packet sniffers
- Experience with HTTP/HTTPS protocols, XML and Relational databases like Oracle.
- Experience with desktop and server vulnerability and compliance assessment.
- Experience with API's
- Setup, configure and support Virtual servers
- Design and develop test harnesses for testing Virtual servers
- Create and maintain test cases and supporting scripts
- Execute test cases
- Design and develop Regression and Performance test automation
||Redwood Shores, MS |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED