QA Engineer, Time Tracking & Position (POS-02343SFO) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is looking for a self-motivated professional with dynamic, hands-on functional QA testing experience.Â You will join a dedicated Quality Assurance team to test a State-of-the-Art Time Tracking product with best-in-class functionality such as Time Reporting, Approvals, Time Calculation, Employee/Manager Self Service, and Mobile Time Tracking.
The ideal person for this position has a strong background in Time and Attendance working with complex time tracking rules. Candidates are expected to plan, design, and review test specifications and ensure full coverage based on functional specifications and requirements documents. This individual will be a primary contributor to the test effort for our Workday Enterprise Business Services offerings and, therefore, should be well versed in the QA of Enterprise Applications.
- Develop test plans and testware for capabilities of our Time Tracking product.
- Execute testware during formal test periods for every Workday Update.
- Assist in determining our test methodology and test data setup.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements to Development.
- Interact effectively with all stakeholders, including peers, Product Management and Development.
- Provide regular status against your and team's test plans.
- Build regression and acceptance test scenarios for above mentioned product.
- 5+ years of quality assurance experience.
- Strong functional knowledge in Time & Attendance, preferably US and Global working with complex rules.
- Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing and rapidly changing company, working on a brand new product.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
- A college degree in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Test Automation experience is a plus, but not required.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services