QA Game Tester Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Game Quality Assurance Tester
GREE International, Inc.
San Francisco, California
Are you a game aficionado? Would you like to build the next generation of leading social games? Do you want your games to be played and loved by millions of users worldwide? If your answer to these questions is yes, then we have just the position for you! GREE International Inc. is owned by GREE Inc., who offers highly successful social mobile games and is the fastest growing tech company in Japan. With our OpenFeint platform, our ecosystem reaches millions of global users and continues to expand.
- Develop and execute test plans for client/server based mobile gaming
- Develop test routines for integration, system, load and performance testing
- Design and develop test scripts to verify features, functionality, and performance on multiple environments and platforms
- Perform testing, record test results, generate written reports that detail the findings, help to diagnose issues discovered during QA testing
- 4+ years experience in game testing in a large organization across multiple mobile platforms including iOS and Android
- Strong knowledge of Agile/Scrum process and comfortable working in a fast paced agile environment
- Team player with strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Experienced with using version control, and bug tracking systemsÂ
- Detail-oriented and deadline driven
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services