QA Intern Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Quality Assurance | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 731a
Brightcove's Video Cloud product team is pioneering an online service for the delivery of Video on the web, TVs, and mobile devices. This is a rare opportunity to be part of an organization that is shaping the future look and feel of interactive media and television. We are seeking QA Interns who will thrive on working as part of a talented and highly Agile engineering team. You will have the opportunity to work with great engineers on cutting edge technology using leading edge software development processes.
You must be eager to learn, want to make a difference, and want to set yourself up for a great career as a technical QA engineer.
- Work closely with developers, designers and QA engineers in an action oriented Agile engineering organization to help test and implement test code to verify features and code fixes for our digital media deployment product.
- Work with product management to learn use case scenarios and create and execute test cases to validate those use cases.
- Help shape our product by providing input on designs and giving feedback on usability.
- Work together with the whole project team to validate the quality of our releases.
- Learn about test automation and enhance your coding skills by helping code test cases.
- Find and report product usability issues, defects and incompatibilities.
- Undergraduate or Graduate major in Computer Science or related field
- Good knowledge of Internet/Web technologies
- Good analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities
- Prior experience as a QA or development intern is highly desirable
- An interest in learning and contributing to making a great product better is a must as is a desire to learn and grow.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services