QA Intern HowAboutWe
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Who You Are
You want to help build the most beautiful and best performing web and mobile experiences in the world. You are interested in expanding your Product and Quality Assurance (QA) skills and want to support our agile Product team in building HowAboutWe products.
You are a smart, creative, and independent thinker. You are innovative and, at the same time, fanatical about details. People want you on their project because they know you will increase its chances of success. You are a top-notch communicator, even-keeled under stress, and generally positive.
- Strong knowledge of iOS and Android devices a major plus
- Love the internet, mobile products, tech, start-ups, and making things
- Very smart, very quick, and very thoughtful
- Exceptional communication skills
- A learner and contributor by nature
- Prior exposure to product development - and particularly to collaboration with designers and developers - a major plus (but not required)
- Working towards a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or other relevant field (not required)
- Do quality assurance testing on all our products. This is detail oriented work and will be a major part of your responsibilities. It includes:
- Writing detailed use cases and test plans
- Testing all new code before we release to users
- Communicating bugs and other issues to our developers and working collaboratively to resolve them.
- Learn the details and inner workings of our mobile and web-based products.
- Work with an accomplished QA team to help meet launch goals with quality and consistency.
- Gain knowledge in how software development cycles, app release cycles, and testing tools work within a robust Product team.
- Engage in communication with our customer service team.
The internship will begin on June 15 and last until August 15.
To apply please first check out our site and make sure you love what we're doing. Then please send the following to Ruti Wajnberg, VP of Product at email@example.com.
2) Cover Letter
3) Responses to the following assignment:
Download our mobile app (iphone or Android) and familiarize yourself with it. Then do the following:
- Report any bugs you've found
- Outline a step by step QA plan for the sign up flow of the mobile app
- Answer this question: A user emails that she has saved another user, but cannot find that user in her saves. How would you troubleshoot this issue to determine if the user is confused or has found a bug?
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED