QA Lead Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Consulting | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 781
In the time it takes you to read this sentence, the Brightcove video player has been loaded over 9,000 times worldwide. That's over 1 Billion video player requests per week!
Brightcove provides leading online platforms that enable publishing and distribution of the world's professional digital media. Our online video platform powers many of the world's largest media companies and brands, including Reebok, Universal Music Group, Fox and Showtime. In this role on the Consulting team, you'll be working directly with customers to help them distribute their digital content with engaging Brightcove-powered user experiences.
The global Consulting team draws from deep digital media expertise to address our client's complex issues that go beyond Brightcove's standard set of products and that span business, technology and end-user experience considerations.
The group provides services in two areas:
- Advisory, which entails envisioning and defining digital media strategies and roadmaps and
- Technology Services, which includes designing and building custom and innovative experiences around Brightcove products and leading large, complex development programs. We love to learn and to push the boundaries of what is currently possible. To sum it up, we're looking for the best and brightest to help our clients with leading-edge thinking, to influence innovation in Brightcove's products, and to build some really cool stuff.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Possess Brightcove product and/or OVP, QA and development process knowledge
- Manage QA test strategy, planning, and test execution and tools
- Work with PM, business analysts and technical team to establish testing schedules and milestones
- Estimate, create, approve, manage and ensure all testing standards are met for projects and programs
- Serve as a resource and communication point for decisions about test schedule changes
- Determine teams hardware and software needs
- Identify test areas for automation
- Discover Client Requirements (i.e. know what QA information is required to develop a solution)
- Design Business Solutions
- Develop Quality Assurance Artifacts
- Ability to Learn New Business Domains
- Ability to discover client requirements
- Ability to design business solutions
- Ability to develop Quality Assurance artifacts
- Ability to learn new business domains
- Ability to manage a client
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to collaborate
- Ability to lead
This position is based at Brightcove's new headquarters building, one block from South Station, overlooking the Fort Point Channel in Boston's Innovation District.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services