QA Lead Prism Skylabs
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Us:
Prism Skylabs? unique cloud service transforms any video camera into a visual merchandising, auditing, and business intelligence tool that can be accessed from any device. We extract data from video feeds and turn it into stunning imagery and insights to provide brick-and-mortar businesses in-store analytics to be successful in an increasingly digital world.
Our team hails from Stanford, Berkeley, NASA, and Google. We all share a deep commitment to exploring creative ways to collect, analyze and visualize one of the most interesting sources of information on the planet.
We are looking for an individual who can be the advocate for quality, focused on delivering a great customer experience.
- Define overall approach to quality including selecting a test automation framework and defining the test methodology.
- Collaborate with the broader engineering team to improve testing processes and infrastructure.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and developers to clearly articulate release criteria and ensure high quality releases.
- Work with developers to drive scale and performance testing.
- Experience leading or a desire to lead a QA team.
- Experience with QA of an application built on a modern web framework (rails, django, etc)
- Experience with QA focused on an embedded product
- Experience or familiarity with test automation frameworks (ex. selenium, gtest, jasmine, python unit test etc.).
- Ability to create and execute manual and automated test plans and test cases when necessary.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to write code for test cases.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED