QA - Software Engineer in Test Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED QA - Software Engineer in Test
GREE International, Inc.
San Francisco, California
GREE is looking for top-notch, quality-focused software engineers in test to join our game development teams! In this role, youâll help design, develop and maintain automation test tools, scripts and frameworks. Â As a core engineering team member youâll also work within an agile development methodology to plan, develop, execute, review, and maintain unit tests, load test harnesses, test scripts, and test cases. The ideal candidate will have a passion for both code and quality - both in our games and in the codebases behind them!
- Play an active role in the development cycle from initial planning to production.
- Author and maintain test cases and test plans.
- Work closely with our game team to reproduce, resolve and verify complex bugs such as race conditions
- Enforce code check-Âin rules.
- Develop tools and processes to automate testing, reduce human error, and otherwise optimize the speed at the team can run.
- 2+ years of quality assurance experience.
- 2+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years experience writing, executing, and maintaining automated test framework and scripts such as Selenium, JUnit, etc.
- Solid knowledge of PHP, Java, C#, or other common languages.. Â Experience with iOS or Android development is a plus, but most tasks will lean towards the server side.
- Excellent problem-Âsolving skills, including isolating bugs in complex code.
- Detail-Âoriented and deadline driven â must have a constant attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player that thrives in a dynamic, fast-Âpaced environment.
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services