As a Performance Engineer you will be part of a motivated engineering team that is responsible for ensuring the quality of the QualysGuard on demand security service. This opening is your chance to work in the rapidly expanding field of computer security, in a pre-IPO company with excellent customer ratings and outstanding growth rates.
- A minimum of 5 years experience with performance testing and benchmarking in a QA and/or application development environment.
- Experience with developing performance frameworks for web-based applications (SaaS experience preferred).
- Strong experience with performance test tools (HP Load Runner or Apache JMeter experience preferred)
- Experienced with Apache/Tomcat web servers and web application development.
- Must be proficient with HTML, XML, HTTP, and HTTPS protocols.
- Detailed knowledge of relational databases (Oracle 9i and above) and SQL queries.
- Strong experience with performance and stress testing in a Linux environment.
- Practical programming experience in VBscripting and SQL
- Must be a critical thinker with excellent verbal and written skills.
Additional Plus Competencies
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux internals.
- Java and J2EE experience
- TCP/IP and network knowledge and troubleshooting.
|Location:||Redwood Shores, MS |