QE Lead Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
hibit thought leadership in defining strategies for different engagements involving complex technology and business
- Define usability test strategies for high complexity web applications based on the recommended methodology for the project
- Define test assessment strategies for SaaS/PaaS testing solutions with guidance from a SME .
- Responsible for overall solution quality of the project
- Experience in complex Product testing with external system integration and Scrum/Agile development is an added advantage
- Share best practices on the team and encourage incorporation for delivery excellence
- Train a potential candidate to play their role to move on to the next level in the competency
- Leverage organization-wide and industry-wide best practices for process evolution on project.
- Work closely with the Product Management,Engineering,Sustaining and Professional Services teams
- Working knowledge on automation of web services testing and API testing
- Implement the functional testing automation tools knowledge in the project like SoapUI and Sahi
- Recommend tools based on the organizational needs for QA Projects implemented by different methodologies
- Provide technical oversight, tools strategy/usage/adoption, ensuring technical quality of the solution
- Accurately scope and estimate quality assurance requirements for SaaS/PaaS testing engagements.
- Exhibit thought leadership in introducing new methods of estimating the automation effort as well as running training sessions on the topics with team
- Fair knowledge on the project processes, and guiding team on tailoring them for project needs
- Work on different defect tracking tools in different projects
- Working knowledge on the Defect Management Processes and defect lifecycle using the approved methodology and applies best practices
- Give oversight to a test team during test case creation and execution by providing valuable inputs
- Analyze the defect trends and guide test leads by suggesting important changes to improve quality
- Analyze the test execution trends and guide test leads by suggesting important changes to enhance productivity.
- Ensure relevant artifacts are created for test processes, planning, monitoring and reporting
- Identify the appropriate information to be communicated to stakeholders and incorporates into the decks for clients
- Create daily, weekly and monthly test reporting formats using a variety of office applications and/or defect management tools.
- Manage a medium to large team and resolve issues and dependencies in the team
- Groom and mentor people by delegating tasks
- Manage team's morale and work-life balance
- Directly supervises the work of test leads project
- Mentor and coach project team members, as appropriate
Banking and finance domain knowledge is added advantage
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions, with an ability to research, analyze and find solutions independently
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work closely with team, product management and Engineering.
EXPERIENCE - 8 -10 years
EDUCATION - Full time Bachelor's /Master's degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED