Quality Assuarnce / Test Engineer Intern Lettuce
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are looking for individuals who are yearning to do the best work of their lives.
This is available as a full time position / internship
Lettuce is looking for a witty, hard-working, and presentable individual with technical chops.
This involves working closely with engineering on identification and tracking of bugs. You'll use a systematic procesees to conduct product testing and function as the voice of the customer during weekly meetings with the product development team.
- Working closely with engineering and support teams to identify, track and log product bugs.
- Prepare detailed testing documentation
- Qualify customer-reported defects, including root-cause analysis
- Ensure key product features work as expected
- Assist in developing adhoc testing scripts/tools as needed
- Support execution and analysis of performance and load tests
- Continuous expansion of the depth and breadth of product testing
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required
- Experience with Selenium preferred
- Experience with Quickbooks Accounting Software, Jira, and Zendesk preferred
- Self-motivated team player who takes the initiative to get things done
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Thanks for thinking of Lettuce.
We're growing fast and looking for amazing people. If you love solving problems and are a fast, independent contributor, you might be in the right place so take a look at our openings. We've got our most pressing job postings listed but always open to making exceptions for exceptional people -- don't be shy.
Most importantly, show us your work -- what you can do
< 5M RaisedInvestors: 500 Startups
, Baroda Ventures
, Crosscut Ventures
, Double M Partners
, Launchpad LA
, Zelkova Ventures All Jobs: at Lettuce
|Headquarters:||11 Brooks Ave.|
Venice, CA 90291
Lettuce is a 500 startups company that has an ambitious goal of simplifying the way B2B businesses run.
Lettuce is a simple and intuitive cloud-based order management system that enables businesses to capture, track, and process orders from multiple sales channels in real-time. Through its integrations into popular backend systems such as QuickBooks, UPS, FedEx, Authorize.net, Lettuce can automatically process wholesale and e-commerce orders in seconds, sync inventory, create shipping labels, capture credit card payments, and so much more. Perfect for wholesalers, distributors, sales
We're a fun, design- and engineer-oriented team. We're also a small, tight-knit team that works hard, takes pride in our craft, and are constantly finding ways to grow faster and do better work. From day 1 (not 2 or 3), you'll have a high level of responsibility, and unlimited access to the best tools and infrastructure around. You'll be expected to take ownership of your work, fill in the gaps, and push the current team to be better and faster.
- Amazing 3-floor beachfront office with rooftop and as much natural light as you can possibly take
- Stocked full-range kitchen for meals & snacks
- Lounge area with bean bags and couches
- Ping Pong // Beer Pong
- Flying helicopters
- Modern, ergo desks / chairs
- Apple equipment
- Free gym membership
- Free parking
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- High level of responsibility from day 1
- And, of course, competitive salary|
Support Lettuce with Social Media services