Quality Assurance Analyst PowerReviews
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
PowerReviews is the leading provider of social commerce software-as-a-service solutions. PowerReviews Essential Social Suite is the only solution to integrate the 3 key components of social success-Social Content, Social Engagement and Social Measurement- enabling companies to turn social activity into sales. Near Union Square and all types of transportation, our small team of talent represents diversity, innovative thinking and a will to succeed. We are committed to making end-to-end social solutions that blaze new trails for companies to design, market and sell their products.
We've got the Power and so should you!
- PowerReviews is live on over 5500 websites - across 15 languages in 21 countries - including Staples, Drugstore.com, Room & Board, ESPN, Quicksilver, and Jockey.
- Ranked 19th on LEAD411's 2012 Hottest Companies in San Francisco Award
- Customer Reviews Solution Leader in the Internet Retailer Top 500 survey, AlwaysOn Top 100 SaaS award winner, JMP Hot 100 award winner and one of 90 Facebook preferred vendors.
- Venture capital backing from Four Rivers Group, Woodside Fund, Menlo Ventures and Tenaya Capital.
- Two patents since 2009 from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (U.S. Patent No. 7,930,363) relating to the method in which it delivers user-generated product reviews to websites globally.
Quality Assurance Analyst
As a QA Analyst, you will be responsible for the end-quality of PowerReviews' products and features with regards to their functionality and user-experience. You will work closely with developers, product managers, and the rest of the quality assurance team to make sure our test plans and test cases cover a wide variety of scenarios and are up-to-date. This position will require creative thinking on the notion of â€œWhat will the customer do?â€ and also require a high attention to detail. This is an entry-level position that has the potential for high growth.
â- Become an expert of one or more areas within PowerReviews' ever-expanding suite of tools and products.
â- Find, document, and bring to closure issues that are found for each release cycle.
â- Create and update test plans and test cases for end-to-end system-wide coverage.
â- Maintain and execute regression tests across multiple browsers.
â- Partner with developers, product managers, and the rest of the quality assurance team to make sure that defects are caught early and communicated to the relevant stakeholders.
â- A basic understanding of web technologies.
â- Adept at using a variety of web browsers and a basic understanding of their nuances.
â- Adept at using both Windows and Mac environments. If not, you must have the desire to learn.
â- Meticulous documentation abilities.
â- A high attention to detail and a keen eye for user-experience errors or anomalies.
â- A team player with great communication skills.
Nice to Have:
â- A bachelor's degree.
â- Previous web-testing experience.
â- A basic understanding of programming or scripting.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED