Quality Assurance Analyst II Information PeopleMatter
A QAA II is expected to work independently and with minimal assistance in completing tasks as assigned. They are involved with mentoring other team members.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform functional, integration, deployment, compatibility, regression, and performance testing as needed to deliver quality products to our customers.
- Understand software complexities to analyze potential problem areas.
- Identify and execute an appropriate amount of test coverage, including the creation and execution of test plans.
- Work with automation to create data sets and effectively increase test coverage and reduce test cycle time.
- Self-prioritize tasks and share knowledge with team members.
- Minimal 2 years of experience in software testing.
- Experience testing mobile devices preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of different testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of required product lines.
- Has successfully achieved consistent results and mastery of the competencies at the previous levels.
||Charleston, SC |