Quality Assurance Engineer SpaceClaim
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Successful candidates must have strong analytical, organizational, time management, and communication skills, thrive in a team environment, and possess the willingness to learn. The candidate will interact with the QA team and with other departments within the company. The job responsibilities include but are not be limited to product testing; identifying, reporting and tracking problems; developing and executing test plans; creating and executing automated tests and software installation testing.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a CAD Quality Assurance engineer or related engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Strong background working with 3D CAD products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to function and thrive in a team environment with an appreciation of aggressive goals.
- Energetic, with a strong desire to succeed.
- Desire to interact with customers
- Familiarity with Microsoft .NET is a plus (but not a requirement).
||Concord, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED