Quality Assurance Engineer Associated Content
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
As a Sr. QA Engineer, you will work closely with engineers, product managers, designers and both internal and external customers. If you're a detail-oriented critical thinker with a strong technical background and an eye for improvement and automation, then this role is for you
- Working with lead engineers and product development to define and prioritize all aspects of testing over the development cycles.
- Create, review and prioritize test plans based on product specifications, developer releases and organizational feedback.
- Define testing roadmap, enhancements and implement best practices.
- Write unit tests and drive test automation and framework development.
- A thorough understanding of testing and automation frameworks, eg: Selenium, J-Unit, Auto Tester, Watir, etc
- A strong understanding of regression, unit, performance and security testing methodologies in high available environments.
- An understanding of metrics base testing through an A/B testing platform.
- Development understanding of a testing framework in a LAMP environment.
- Understanding of PHP, Bash, and Perl scripting.
- Multi platform and browser testing and configuration.
- Security and breach testing for form posts.
- Mobile application tiered platform testing.
- 3+ years of experience, working in a startup environment in QA.
- A computer science degree or equivalent experience.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
||88 Steele Street |
Denver, CO 80206
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED